Information Systems Engineer, specialized in Web Development, with vast experience in diverse technologies and programming languages.
Creator, Main Senior Web Developer and Amin of Web Portal www.caminosalser.com , which has evolved throughout all these years, adapting and incorporating new technologies.
MySQL Workbench, phpMyAdmin, cPanel, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Premiere Pro, Atlassian Sourcetree, etc.
Creation & management of Facebook Fan Page, YouTube Channel, Instagram Account, Twitter Account.
Microsoft Content Management Server expert, development of www.cbeurope.com website, working from home.
I was part of the development team of SWAP - Secure Web Applications Platform, at Regional level for Latin America.
(Technologies: Bea WebLogic Server, i-planet, Oracle 9i Database, Sun O.S. Operating System)
• Order System, content management, dynamic content rotation and other functionalities for www.jgb.es site (car parts manufacturer and seller company from Spain) developed in ASP + Ms Access technologies.
(January and February 2004)
• Portal www.leonardorr.com , content management and other apps. developed in PHP + MySql
(December 2003) (Note: this site is not active at present)
• Part of the development of Portal www.petrolnews.net, with PHP + MySql technologies
(October and November 2003)
• Web site www.estaciondeluz.com.ar , content management and other apps. developed in PHP + MySql
• Various Web Applications for www.i-productiva.com developed in Coldfusion + MySql
(August - September 2003)
• Part of an Intranet development made with ASP + Sql Server technologies (September 2003)
Projects in which I worked (as a member of development teams):
• Senior Developer in infrastructure development project for Techint's corporative Intranet. The infrastructure was developed in MCMS2002 (Microsoft Content Management Server 2002), MSIB (Microsoft Solution for Internet Business) and .NET platform.
• Senior Developer in "TMCS" project (Tenaris Management Control System) with Windows NT4 platform, COM components and ASP.
• Senior Developer in "Zurich BDU" (Unified Database) project, developed in Java and JSP with SQL Server 2000.
• Senior Developer in www.go-shell.com.ar portal project. Architecture definition and solution programming of the content administration using Microsoft Content Management Server 2001.
• Content administration tool maintenance of www.go-shell.com.ar portal. (Note: this portal is not active at present)
• Participation in "Tomography" project development (JSP, Java).
• Local project developed in .NET platform using C#, webservices, and Content Management Server 2002.
• Miscellaneous developments for Hexacta’s Intranet made with Java (3 tiers architecture), JSP, Oracle.
• Participation in the programming of extra functionalities for e-commerce and btob - business to business portals.
Relation with clients by means of technical service and Internet configuration. Users training.
In addition to enjoying web development specially in my own Project, Caminos al Ser, the main focus of my life is on Spirituality, Meditation, the Connection with our Higher Self. I am a Meditation Instructor and Facilitator of numerous Courses, Workshops and Spiritual Retreats, and I have also written numerous articles. I am currently writing a book about my life in relation to these experiences. You can see more info about this part of me entering here (in Spanish).
I live with my family in a natural and paradisiacal environment, in Capilla del Monte, in the Mountains of Córdoba, at the foot of Uritorco Mountain, known worldwide for the various UFO sightings and contact experiences, a topic that also interests me a lot due to various experiences that I have lived. I really enjoy walking or running on the different trails of the native bush, and when there is no trail too. I love to get lost in nature to live and breathe that deep connection with Mother Earth and the Whole.
I am the father of two beautiful girls and with them and my partner we really enjoy the various walks and rivers in this area. We also like to travel and experience other places.
I also dedicate to making music, playing wind instruments such as Andean Quena and Sicus, Traverse Flute, Didjeridoo.
I really like science fiction when it is philosophical, profound and non-violent.